Level 4 Diploma in Aesthetic Procedures
Aims of the QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Aesthetic Procedures for Skin Rejuvenation: The aim of the QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Aesthetic Procedures for Skin Rejuvenation and associated Certificates is to provide learners with an understanding of the knowledge and skills to carry out advanced beauty therapy/aesthetic procedures, enabling learners to gain the necessary skills and essential underpinning knowledge to work commercially as a Practitioner. The Diploma will also provide opportunities for learners to develop the necessary occupational skills and competencies to progress directly into employment or to further study. Learners will develop practical skills for a career in Advanced Beauty Therapy/Aesthetic field.
Successful completion will give learners the QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Aesthetic Procedures for Skin Rejuvenation mandatory units include:
• Health, safety, and hygiene for aesthetic procedures - learners will be able to apply their knowledge and understanding of implementing the essential health, safety and hygiene measures when preparing for and throughout delivery of the aesthetic procedures.
• Client consultation for aesthetic procedures - underpins the practical technical units within the qualification/s. Learners will be able to conduct a concise consultation to determine and/or adapt the required procedure/s to meet the client’s needs and achieve the desired outcome/s.
• The biochemistry and biology of cells - learners will be able to understand the biochemistry and biology of cells, how cell specialisation and organisation lead to increasing complexity and understanding the structure and function of the major organ systems.
• Skin morphology and the inflammatory response - learners will be able to understand the structure and function of the skin and its appendages, the inflammatory response and skin remodelling, facial anatomy and the effect of aging on facial bones.
• Skin disorders and diseases relative to aesthetic practice - learners will develop knowledge of the common skin types, diseases, and disorders, the skin aging process, plus the underpinning facial anatomy and physiology relating to bones, muscles and nerve supply.
•Skincare to support aesthetic procedures - learners will gain the skills and knowledge to provide facial skincare treatments to improve and maintain the skin condition. This unit also provides learners with the essential foundation to prepare the skin for more advanced skin rejuvenation treatments and procedures.
• Skin rejuvenation using microneedling – learners will be able to use automated and hand-held microneedling devices to rejuvenate the face and body skin condition and reduce or remove skin imperfections and mild pigmentary conditions.
• Skin rejuvenation using superficial chemical peels – learners will be able to choose the correct superficial chemical peels to rejuvenate the skin and reduce or remove skin imperfections and mild pigmentary conditions.
Additional units can be added below for additional costs:
• Skin rejuvenation using mesotherapy – learners will be able to use mesotherapy products and devices to rejuvenate the skin and reduce or remove skin imperfections and mild pigmentary conditions.
• Skin rejuvenation using laser, light and energy-based devices - learners will be able to use a laser, light and aesthetic energy based devices to rejuvenate the skin and reduce or remove skin imperfections and mild pigmentary conditions.
• Skin rejuvenation using dermaplaning - learners will gain the knowledge and skills on how provide a safe and effective dermaplaning procedure to desquamate and encourage skin renewal or in preparation for further skin rejuvenation procedures
Diploma Cost - £2500
Enrolment fees paid then just £299 per month
Payment plans in place
Ideal for those wanting to RPL existing non-Ofqual certification
Location Wolverhampton West Midlands
Pre course requisites level 3 or substantial industry experience
Practical days attendance required at the academy
Home study and assignments required to pass
Progression onto level 5-7 in Aesthetic Practice